In that case, our media simulator is the best way for you and your colleagues to train and practice!
Our media simulator mimics online media environments of traditional and social media. On laptop and smartphone.
You want your employees to be trained in the most realistic way, right?
- The contents of the media simulator, among others:
- Website of your organisation
- Websites of traditional (local) media
- Social media
- An operator to lead the training or exercise
Training or practicing with (crisis) communication or multiple (multidisciplinary) teams?
All participants in the training or exercise receive a login code for our media simulator. This allows everyone to view the media simulator. They get access to the same online information as they would in a real situation.
Your communication staff receives ‘editing rights’: They can communicate directly with public and press through the website of your organisation. Consider, among other things:
- Questions and answers (Q&A)
- Press statement
- Press conferences
- Podcasts and videos
A collaboration with crisis specialist Cuijpers Consultancy is also possible:
- A case with phased and dosed custom-made counterplay
- A response cell that responds to the communication from your organisation
Do you want more…? Then ask us about the many possibilities!
Our response cell responds directly to your communication staff! In this way, we guarantee a realistic training or exercise.